Introduction to Déjà vu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction to Déjà vu

As they say, you always come back to E30s. Some cars slipped through my fingers, but I was able to get this car for what I wanted to pay, and I'm already gathering a pile of parts for her. Another 87 325iS, but will be different from my last. I was out of the E30 game for quite awhile as other cars/vehicles kept me busy. Is Magenta/Pink the new black, or is orange the new pink? Since when do sub $2k cars go for almost 5kay? Times have changed.

I actually didn't think she deserved to be shot just yet, I went up that mountain road not to shoot my car. It's one of few mountain top spaces for residential development that doesn't already have something on it. It used to be listed at a staggering 2 Million dollars just a few years ago. It was sold recently for just over $100k. Times again, have changed.

Regardless, it's an incredible view, and I didn't go up there at sunset on purpose because I wanted to check out what I could do for a future shoot - with another car. Sadly, I knew halfway up that the pot holes on this road would make a lowered car very unhappy. Even at stock height I felt like I was 4 wheeling making sure I didn't go into one of the holes at a bad angle for the oil pan.

Anyways, this is the new E30. Many things in store for her, it's a long ways from being what I think is even worth taking pictures of, but it fits my lifestyle at this time, and I'm not in a rush to make her what I want.

First day I got her:

Took off the IS Airdam with attached Volvo lip. Don't know why the PO wanted to scrape a lip at stock height. Till I actually have something worthy to show, last pics for awhile.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

I swear I've seen this car somewhere...

Congrats on the car, I can honestly say, getting back into an e30 after quite some time without one really puts a smile on your face, and keeps it there. Can't wait to see what you have in store for it.

Comment

Welcome back to the fold.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Glad to see you still have your plate.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

That's a very clean car. Nice pictures, too!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Deja vu is a strip joint. Dance I say! Dance!

Clean car man, needs more low
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome back! Post up a pic of your last e30.

Comment

I don't know if the kids these days can handle bears mmkay, dev.

Yay
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X